What is microdermabrasion?
Uneven skin tone/texture, photoaging, striae, melasma, and scars (including acne scars) can all be treated with microdermabrasion Treatment (MDA), a minimally invasive epidermal resurfacing technique. Microdermabrasion or Facial Treatment in Hyderabad is a minimally invasive skin treatment. This procedure Microdermabrasion in Hyderabad rubs away the outermost layer of the skin. After the therapy, a new layer of skin grows. This gives a smoother and younger appearance. Often numerous treatments are needed to acquire the appropriate outcomes.
What are the indications of Microdermabrasion?
There are several indications of Microdermabrasion in Hyderabad as listed below.
What Are the Types of Microdermabrasion?
A dermatologist or an esthetician can do a Microdermabrasion in Hyderabad on your skin because it is a process that is done in a professional setting. There are primarily two different kinds of microdermabrasion treatments. Crystal microdermabrasion and diamond microdermabrasion are two of the most popular types. Both can be utilized to completely shed dead skin cells from the body’s surface.
How does microdermabrasion work?
Given that there are two distinct therapy options, we’ll examine them in depth below.
Crystal Microdermabrasion is another name for microdermabrasion. Europeans were the first to bring this type of microdermabrasion to the United States of America. To this day, it’s still widely hailed as the gold standard of microdermabrasion. When performing a treatment, a microdermabrasion machine will send ultra-fine crystals from a receptacle to a wand made of glass or stainless steel. The crystals are sprayed across the body with the use of a wand like as gentle, controlled sandblasting for your skin. Using the same tool, the crystals and dead skin are both removed from the skin by vacuuming them away. After each step, the crystals are sorted into a second container and thrown away because they cannot be utilized again.
Diamond Microdermabrasion with a diamond tip is a relatively recent innovation. This method of microdermabrasion without the use of crystals has swiftly increased in popularity. A wand with a diamond-studded tip is used to exfoliate the skin, rather with crystals. Just like with the crystal version, the diamond tip gently exfoliates the skin before the granules are sucked up by the vacuum. If crystal microdermabrasion can be compared to sandblasting the skin, then diamond-tip microdermabrasion can be compared to using sand paper.
What happens during microdermabrasion treatment?
Cosmetic Microdermabrasion in Hyderabad or Facial Treatment in Hyderabad does not involve cutting or suturing the skin. The practitioner will use a wand to spray or rub very small crystals onto the skin. The top layer of skin is softly and painlessly shed owing to the exfoliating properties of these crystals. No discomfort is felt during the operation. Since this method is not as abrasive as dermabrasion, numbing cream is not required. It’s a skin renewal and exfoliating process that yields smoother, more glowing complexion.
What are the contraindications of this procedure?
A condition that acts as a cause not to go through with a Microdermabrasion in Hyderabad process is referred to as a contraindication. Due to the fact that it would be harmful to the individual in question.
The typical contraindications for this sort of surgery are as follows:
- • Open wounds, extremely sensitive skin, or inflammatory rosacea are examples of conditions that need medical attention.
- • Herpes Simplex (cold sores or fever blisters). Prior to therapy, antiviral medication may be essential.
- • Chemo radiation or radiation therapy.
- • Autoimmune illness (including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, etc.) or any disorder that might damage the immune system.
- • Prolonged sun exposure or tan three days pre and three days after therapy
• Use of Accutane within 1 year
- • Utilization of depilatory creams, electrolysis, or waxing on the treated region within the previous week
- • Utilization of topical steroids up to three days before therapy
Microdermabrasion is most effective for which types of skin conditions?
Microdermabrasion or Facial Treatment in Hyderabad is effective and safe on all skin types. The exfoliating crystals are extremely thin and will not cause skin injury. Since microdermabrasion does not involve incisions or anesthesia, there is no danger of infection or scarring. The procedure is painless.
Microdermabrasion in Hyderabad should not be performed if you have active eczema, acne, or psoriasis. Depending on the kind, you may occasionally have slight skin colour changes (especially with darker skin).
How long does a microdermabrasion procedure take?
Since the treatment is painless, normal procedure are 30–40 minutes for the face and 20 minutes for the neck. The overall session duration, including preparation and washing, is often less than one hour. It is possible to combine Microdermabrasion treatment in Hyderabad with a mask and face massage, which might lengthen the procedure. In comparison to other, more intrusive resurfacing techniques, microdermabrasion offers rapid recovery and less danger.
What are the advantages of Microdermabrasion Procedure?
You may fairly expect to witness major changes in the texture, tone, and colour of your skin after just one session. Your skin will look fresher & looking skin. In addition, diminished wrinkles and minimized fine lines will make you excited. Smoother, brighter skin tone with best skin is witnessed.
Age-related aesthetic concerns include unhealthy-appearing skin and a fatigued, dismal overall appearance. Consider undergoing a Microdermabrasion treatment in Hyderabad for such cases.
What to expect after microdermabrasion?
With Microdermabrasion treatment in Hyderabad, within a few days following a session, your look will become noticeably brighter and more dazzling. Commonly, between 5 and 10 sessions are required to get the longer-lasting advantages that many patients experience. A common schedule will begin with two sessions per month for the first two to three months, followed by touch-up treatments every one to two months to maintain and preserve the desired results. With this sort of strategy, the effects will continue to improve over time, allowing you to enjoy younger-looking skin.
Can this procedure be combined with other procedures?
Microdermabrasion treatments are absolutely acceptable between micro needling procedures. It is advised to do Microdermabrasion treatment in Hyderabad just before a micro needling treatment. This can assist to improve uneven skin texture by removing dead skin cells and pollutants. But DO NOT do a microdermabrasion treatment for at least 10 days following Botox injections.
The benefits of microdermabrasion
- • Microdermabrasion will leave your skin smooth and less pigmented
- • Microdermabrasion treatment in Hyderabad increases collagen formation, improving suppleness and wrinkles.
- • Acne and stretch mark scars should be less noticeable.
- • Remove dead skin cells and your skin will feel cleaner than before.
- • Your skin will have better circulation, allowing nutrients and oxygen to revitalize it.
- • Microdermabrasion improves product absorption.
- • After acne treatment, pores will show. Unclogging pores and increasing blood circulation with microdermabrasion reduces pore size.
Side effects of microdermabrasion
- • When performed by a trained technician who has analyzed your skin type, Microdermabrasion treatment in Hyderabad is safe and most adverse effects are short-lived or non-existent.
- • Redness and soreness are the most typical side effects. Most people recover in an hour or two.
- • Suction can cause bruising, but the technician should prevent it.
- • Avoid irritation for delicate skin or severe acne.
- • Eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and herpes are contraindications for microdermabrasion.
- • Sunburn and open sores prevent microdermabrasion.
The effects of this therapy are not going to last forever. If you follow the right skincare guidelines, they have the potential to endure for a long time. Because we have removed dead skin cells and brought new ones to the surface, the skin will be somewhat more sensitive than it normally is after this treatment. It is possible to safeguard the skin, and in order to keep the treatment’s benefits going strong after the patient returns home, they need adhere to some easy yet effective rules.
One of the benefits of Microdermabrasion facial treatment is that it requires very little pre-treatment before being performed.
- There is no need for any pre-medication.
- Stop using aspirin, Retina-A, Renovo, Differing, and other glycolic acid products.
- Stop smoking a week before microdermabrasion to improve blood flow.
- Avoid waxing and the sun.
After your microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion facial treatment leaves your skin feeling burnt for a few days. Your doctor can prescribe medication or provide drug suggestions to relieve your pain. Healing takes 7–10 days.
- Apply makeup 24 hours after surgery. Cosmetics can be used again when the skin heals. For two weeks, most patients may resume their normal activities.
- After the pink hue fades, avoid the sun for two weeks.
- Wear a broad-brimmed hat and SPF 30 sunscreen when you go outside.
- Before consuming alcohol after surgery, wait 48 hours.
- Avoid aspirin and ibuprofen for a week after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking.
Having anything from six to twelve sessions is going to offer you the best benefits overall and may literally alter the appearance and feel of your skin. This is the ideal way to get the best possible outcomes. A common schedule will begin with two sessions per month for the first two to three months, followed by touch-up treatments every one to two months to maintain and preserve the desired results.
In general, you should have a Microdermabrasion facial treatment once every two to four weeks, although the frequency of these treatments might vary from person to person based on a variety of factors. This is going to assist you in maintaining the outcomes you have achieved and will keep your skin shining.